Sunday, October 18, 2009

Contributor Profile: Hunter Camp

Name: Hunter Camp

Bat-Book: The Dark Knight Returns

Favorite TV Series: Batman (1960's)

Favorite Live Action Movie: Batman Begins

Favorite Animated Movie: Mask of the Phantasm

Favorite Theme: Mask of the Phantasm

Favorite Gotham Hero, other than Batman: Red Robin (Tim Drake/Wayne, not Jason Todd. Hate Jason Todd)

Favorite Villain: Two-Face

What got you in to Batman?: 1960's TV series starring Adam West and Burt Ward starring Batman and Robin, respectively. The series aired on The Family Channel in the 1980's when I was a kid, and I pretty much stayed with Batman until the mid 1990's. In the early 2000's I started picking up trades and graphic novels in part due to Jamie Madrox of Twiztid's obsession with Batman. I was a big fan of Twiztid's from about 1999 to the mid 2000's, so that definitely brought me back in to the fold of Gotham City. I bought The Long Halloween and there was no turning back.

Personal Website: 2 Geeks 1 Podcast

Twitter: MK2Fac3

No comments:

Post a Comment