Saturday, January 29, 2011

Return of Bruce Wayne Hardcover Coming This Week

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop by and remind you guys that Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne Deluxe Edition Hardcover comes out this Wednesday, and if you'd like, you can go ahead and click on the image below, and preorder it from Amazon to guarantee that you get yourself a copy.


Obviously, I read this in single issues, but I clearly remember a lot of people hating it primarily due to the delays associated with the book, so the hardcover collection will take away all of those problems, and I for one think that reading it as a collected edition will be extremely beneficial since it will read seamlessly.

It retails for $29.99, but you can get it from Amazon for only $20.24! It's a great deal for the awesome 200+ page oversized format. So pick it up, I know I will.

Also, how can you go wrong with Pirate Batman?


(Morrison, Paquette)




No comments:

Post a Comment