Monday, July 12, 2010

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Glimpse

Hello All -

As I was stumbling my way through Twitter, I came across DCU Movie Page and the tweet "Look at the heroes of Superman/Batman: Apocalypse." Well, needless to say, when I saw not one, but THREE links to let me pass into the magical realm of knowledge, I clicked away, and looky looky what I found!!


Look how pretty!!! I gasped out loud when I saw what Bruce Timm and his team have in store for us next time around. This the most faithful artist to animation interpretation we've seen from the DC Animated movies. Michael Turner was a master of his craft and I'm very pleased for them to pay such homage to his legacy.

Shameless plug: For those interested in Jeph Loeb's original story Superman/Batman: The Supergirl from Krypton then check out Thought Bubble Audio for their soon to be released radio production of this very story!

I have always been a fan of this story, and I'm very glad to see the way this movie is playing out. Superman/Batman: Apocalypse goes on sale September 27, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment