Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tony Daniel on Batman

Wednesday afternoon, The Source posted some preview art and some quotes from Tony Daniel about his return to Batman. Check out the extremely graphic preview sketch below:




Tony Daniel says a few words on his upcoming Batman run after the break.

“I’m excited to be back writing (and drawing) again. I’ll be hitting the ground running this next story arc. There are a few mysteries I want to keep secret, but I can say that I-Ching guest stars during my first arc back and Batman will need the blind mystic’s help to overcome the ancient evil that’s now taking root into Gotham’s Chinatown. Lots of swords, poison arrows, mysteries, puzzles, codes, a secret order, judo chops, punches, uppercuts, roundhouse kicks, horses, parades and fireworks, and well, it goes on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment